These Cheese boards by Bundy@ Bonzo Creek are for those who like traditional red timbers with double rounded ends this amazingly smooth board is for you. Can be used as a chopping board, bread board and serving platter. It's heavy and very hard wearing.
Made from Western Australian Jarrah
Size 730 mm x 200 mm x 18 mm with hole
- Clean with fresh water mild detergent only, wipe with a damp sponge and dry immediately, Not dishwasher safe, do not immerse in water.
- Apply Grapeseed Oil every two to three months or as required.
- Use both sides where possible, when cleaning or applying oil, do so to both sides at the same time
- To re-finish the surface, sand lightly with a fine sandpaper then clean, dry and apply Grapeseed oil as soon as possible.
- This timber will move, buckle, bow and crack. Do not expose to long periods of sunlight or high temperatures.