- Zesty Sea Salt
- Smoked Honey
- 1 x Eggplant
- 1 x 250 gram block Haloumi Cheese
- 1 x Red Capsicum
- 1 x Zucchini
- 1 x Large tomato
- Olive oil
- Slice all vegetables lengthways to achieve nice ribbons about 4-5mm thick.
- Carefully slice the cheese in half long ways so you get 2 x 5 mm slabs.
- Lay in a tray drizzle olive oil over all vegetables cheese then a generous coating of Zesty Salt or spice it up a little with some Chipotle Rub !
- For the best result grill a few minutes each side over a char grill or hot frying pan.
- Remove and assemble in a nice little stack then a good lashing of Cold Smoked honey drizzled over the top.
- I added a few slices of fresh tomato as well in this recipe but you can basically cook any vege this way