- 1kg chicken breast
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup Smokey Q Chipotle Rub
- 1 egg, beaten
- Cheese (sliced)
- Burger buns
- Cooking Oil / Spray
- Slice chicken breasts in half and coat in a mixture of Panko breadcrumbs and Smokey Q Chipotle Rub
- Beat egg and soak coated chicken breasts in mixture and re-coat with Panko breadcrumbs and Smokey Q Chipotle Rub
- Preheat fryer to 190°C. Coat air fryer rack or basket with cooking spray and add chicken breasts.
- Cook patties in air fryer until fully cooked, about 15-20 minutes. A thermometer inserted near the centre should read at least 185°C.
- Build your burgers, add the cheese, lettuce and any other toppings
- Serve and enjoy.