Pork Belly Burnt Ends
- 5 kg pork belly skin off bone out
- 8 tablespoons of SmokeyQ Rib Rub and Honey & Bacon Rub
- 1 cup Bulls Head BBQ sauce
- 6 tablespoons Burnt bees smoked honey
- 3 tablespoons butter cut into chunks.
- Heat a smoker to 150c.
- Cut belly into 3-4 cm cubes, and season well with Smokey Q Rubs, making sure all sides are coated.
- Place the belly cubes onto a wire rack, and place this into the smoker. Cook for two hours.
- Remove cubes from rack and place into a large foil pan - large enough so that they are spread out in a single layer. Pour over BBQ sauce and honey and stir so cubes are coated. Toss butter over the top of the pork then cover the pan with foil and return to smoker for another 1.5 hours.
- Remove the foil and allow the cubes to cook a further 30 minutes, so sauce can thicken and caramelise.