1 x Small Whole Chicken
- 1 x Tub of Chilli Sea Salt Blend
- Smokey Q Cold Smoked Honey
- Sriracha Chilli Sauce
- Olive Oil
- Heat BBQ or oven till it reaches 200°c.
- Use poultry shears and cut each side of the backbone out of the chicken removing the spine so your chicken is then flat.
- Rub a good amount of olive oil over the whole bird and then sprinkle a generous amount of the Chilli Sea Salt Blend over both sides of the bird.
- Place in BBQ or oven and cook until the breast reaches an internal temp of 75°c (check this by using a probe).
- Once cooked, mix in a bowl juice from 1 lime, 2 teaspoons of Sriracha sauce and 2 tablespoons of cold smoked honey and brush liberally on the bird before serving.