1 x 800 gm Tuna loin steaks
1 x Bag of Fierce Bull Coffee Rub
3 x Large red potatoes
Juice of 1 lime
3 grams Fresh Green beans
Fresh Parmesan cheese
2 Cups Fresh basil
3 tablespoons butter cut into chunks.
- Heat BBQ to 180°c.
- Peel and cut potatoes into 2 cm small cubes and boil until soft.
- Cut the beans into 3 cm lengths then blanch in boiling water for a couple of minutes.
- Make the pistachio pesto by adding 2 cups of basil, 1/4 cup pistachio nuts and olive oil to the blender and blitz until smooth. Remove from the blender and put into a bowl. Season the mix with salt & pepper and add the parmesan and lime juice.
- Toss the beans and potato through the pesto until evenly coated them put aside in the fridge.
- Brush the Tuna steaks with olive oil and a light dusting of Coffee Rub and cook on the BBQ until approx. 55°c-60°c this will be medium rare.
- To serve, place a small pile of potato salad on a plate and stack the tuna steaks on top.